www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 11, 2011

busy weekend


i was running from places to places...
but i enjoyed it a lot! met up with a lot of friends :)
finally get some free time tomorrow afternoon before my personal trainer class at 6

went BBQ at grandparents' house Saturday night
then I went to Paris dance club alone
so I met the staff and talked to them as usual
but as soon as one of them handed me one tequila shot, things started to get wrong
I drank the shot and my stomach felt extremely uncomfortable... ahhh.... my body can't take any more alcohol
remember i got a really bad stomachache last week?
yes, i think i ruined my stomach....
so i got out and bought a bottle of water at a nearby convenient store
got some rest outside the club and saw 8 police cars and a bunch of policemen like tons of them... crazy!
they're just doing some checking
anyway... it was the worst nightclub experience... i can't drink much and spent too much time outside... and i'm alone as hell... didn't dance at all...

BBQ today at a friend's house
it was fun. i met some new people. and i think it's the first time driving at highway haha!!

anyway... i'm tired now and still got stuff to do... photos for example... 

cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment