www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 15, 2011

it's going well

taken so much day-off haha
well not really day-off but like the student has her own business so i don't have to go to the cram school
so i've been getting a lot of sleep recently haha

been working out at the gym really hard and i'm happy about it :D

but anyway
there's one researcher looking for photos and it appears that one of my photos in Flickr fits his need
so I accepted his permission to reproduce my photo :)
I was so happy about it!!
and then few days ago, I received an email saying that some of my photos on Flickr suit the requirement for one of their collection they are working on. 
:))) smiley with triple chins LOL

haha and i can't wait to go back to Seattle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment