www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 24, 2011

Flight log 9/23

Before I got on the plane I grabbed a newspaper

10:45 pm 
Got into my seat 64A window seat
Flight attendance sorting overhead cabinet
Two other seats at my right are still empty...

10:51 pm
A girl sat at my right

10:52 pm
An elder woman sat on the right of the girl
And the girl put on a mask and took out a Chinese newspaper

11:05 pm
Plane making sounds probably means We're taking of real soon
And read through the newspaper not much 
Imma start reading my book later

11:07 pm
Have to turn off my phone now

11:31 pm
In the air now!
Just started to play my playlist with 73 songs
The girl on my right wanted to change her seat but it's full so she can't...

11:33 pm
Oh no baby crying!!??
It's ok I have my ear plugged ;)

11:36 pm
Playing with the interactive thing
I want to watch some movie
But it's lagging so badly...

11:42 pm
Gotta stop my music and watch "Something borrowed" the poster looks interesting

The girl at my right is watching "super 8"

11:56 pm
Got a us customs and border protection form
Imma fill it out later

12:34 am
Meal is here. I got chicken.
It's a good movie haha haven't finished it yet

12:40 am 
just had my stomach medication
And I got water
The girl at my right handed the water to me. Thank her!

1:07am
Finished my meal! Yes!
Continue with movie!

1:22 am
So there's this guy sitting at the middle of the row, he's been sleeping since the plane took off. He didn't eat anything or do anything. Poor guy...

1:43 am
Finished "something borrowed"
It's good. A bit sad though

Hmmm I kinda wanna pee but the girl next to me is going to sleep...

To-do list:
Pee
Borrow a pen to fill out the form
Read the book

1:49 am
I can't do all of the above cuz she's sleeping so I'll probably sleep too
Plugging my earphone on and gotta listen my playlist till I sleep and then ill see what's up when I wake up!

2:32 am
Didn't fall asleep
Looked outside the window and the sky was amazing!! So many stars shining in the dark!! :D
I'll try to take picture of it. Try my best

2:51 am
Yes! Took 5 photos with stars in the sky!!! Though it's either too noisy or too blurry :/
Anyway it looks pretty

3:03 am
Took more photos of the beautiful dawn!
Have to try to fall asleep!!!

4:16 am
Dang haven't fallen asleep yet >:(
it's so bright outside!!

4:39 am
Haha I was like watching xmen: first class from a screen in the front row

5:51 am
I fell asleep :)
Girl at my right was gone
Imma go pee now

6:13 am
Peed 
Also drank a cup of water

6:15 am 
Imma ask for a pen to fill out the form right now

6:32 am
Finished filling out the form 
I'm confused by  country of residence... I filled in Taiwan cuz residence means the place you've lived for most of your life right?

6:39 am
I wanna get the pen back to one of the attendant... But the service button thing isn't working probably because they're serving meals now
Anyway imma start to read my book.
To-do list completed

7:06 am
Breakfast is here!
I got the not Chinese one
Stomach medication.

7:37 am
Finished meal 
Drinking some water


8:12 am
Waited for toilet for a while
But it's great to get up and stretch a bit
And went to take a dump haha

Gonna read book now

8:36 am (17:37 Seattle time)
We're going to arrive Seattle at 18:10 (Seattle time)

9:19 am (18:19 pm)
Plane has landed
I'm waiting for the line now
Saw pretty view when plane was descending I think I saw UW
Hmm and my stomach aren't feeling well right now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment