www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 29, 2011

another busy day

so got up super early today at 7
took a shower and got to BIOEN 215
the class went well
the professor mentioned that future assignments include oral presentations and writings which kinda scared me haha
then went to bio building called HCK never been there before
found out that lab wasn't opened till next week haha
went to bio review session thing afterwards.

then Frances and I went to Northgate, again...
we bought tons of stuff from Target
we also went to Best Buy for printer

I'M DONE WITH SHOPPING at least for now and the near future...



just finished setting up my printer!

i also went to photography club meeting today
and i'm super super late for our first meeting for this year which kinda upset me...
i think it went well though i didn't talk a lot (even one of my fellow club members pointed out)
:P should really talk more next time!!

should do some homework later... some are due tomorrow D:
and i'm tired already....... :((


No comments:

Post a Comment