www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 19, 2012

Wednesday

Went to the move-in training this morning.
Also met a girl from the EFS move-in.
It was fine.
I like the community feeling it's like everyone is working for the same goal and you feel like you're part of the group.
I also feel like I'm no longer newbies. ;)

Here's a picture of the move-in volunteer name tag.



Anyway, I still feel a bit exhausted. Like I have a little bit of headache and my body generally doesn't feel well.
Still suffering from jet lag.
Even though I slept like more than 8 hours last night. Still need more rest.

I'm going to the lab now.
Gotta finish my work today.

Being super productive these days and I'm happy about it! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment