www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 9, 2012

recently

recently
i've not been eating or exercising properly.
because i have different stuffs to do and i can't really keep track of my calories intake.
i do expect to lose some weight (muscles are shrinking)
D:
i think i'll just try to keep up my food intake and hopefully i won't lose too much weight.
and then after i get back to Seattle i can continue my normal weight-gaining life.
i'll work out a schedule for my exercise and meals.
and hopefully i'll get even buffer during the quarters.

and as for my health conditions (specifically my stomach and intestines)
i went to a doctor and he said my stomach is producing too much acid.
it's mostly caused by stress.
and as myself i can confirm that i'm constantly under stress.

hmmm... and i'm going write a post about last night soon. (of course, it's about my second party night this week)
and i still have to meet up with a few of my friends before i leave next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment