www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 16, 2012

Flight log 9/16 and more


22:32 pm Taiwan time
Waiting at the gate now. They said boarding is delayed for 5 minutes.

Ah... Long flight... Gonna take my sleeping-aid pills after I boarded.

10:49 pm
Boarded.
An old couple are sitting beside me.
It's so much more crowded than the flight I took a month ago.
56A window seat!!

11:31 pm
Took off 
And just took the pills.
Listening to my music! Oh I have 2 un-listened podcasts: Nicky Romero's and Hardwell's.
Anyway, gonna sleep soon.

11:47 pm
Just filled out the custom form.

11:49 pm
Plane is above pacific now.


12:06 am
Ahhh can't fall asleep. 
I'll watch a movie instead.
"Safety Not Guaranteed" looks pretty interesting.
Just read time travel in its description.
Speaking of time travel, I finished the book "Lightning"
It's was awesome!!!
Ok let's watch it!

12:13 am
Food is here. I got the pork thing.


1:38 am
No no no no no!! The movie ends super super ambiguously. Like there's too much space for your own imagination.... I want the ending!!
:(
Anyway, the story happens in Washington and involves Seattle.

Kind of sleepy now. Gonna try to fall asleep.

1:45 am
Omg why is this Chinese song so sad!? The thing is playing like super sad Chinese music.
Making me want to stop and think about sad stuff.
Ahhh dunno if I should sleep or not.

1:55 am
Ok ok I'll try to sleep.
Btw, I think I saw my biology 200 lab partner at the gate. Cool.

2:58 am
Just helped out the old couple.
They wanted to turn off the screen so I kind of taught them how.
And they also asked for the time. Haha

And I slept for one hour... Yay.
Keep going!

Also took my stomach medication. 
It's doing just fine. Hope my stomach will behave like this throughout the hole flight.

6:58 pm
Woke up several times.
Talked with the old couple for a little.
It's their first time going to Seattle.

7:14 am
Got cheese omelet.
Oh no having stomachache... :(
I'm like trembling-ish.

7:30 am
Can only look at my food...
Haven't have this trembling stomachache for a while.

7:56 am
Went to pee.
And I can't finish my meal.
I only had two broccoli.
Feeling a little better now. 
But it's coming in periodically.
:(

Also the old couple asked me a few more questions and showed me their forms and stuff to make sure they were filled out correctly.

8:26 am
Took another medicine.
It's for IBS.
Please feel better!!

Had my crackers.

9:14 am
Errr just went to poop.
Not sure if I'm having air sickness or just my stomach is stupid :/
Please make it to my dorm safe and good.
As I said the feeling comes periodically. 

6:54 pm Seattle time
Landed. 
Feeling a tiny bit better

Ok end of flight log

9:00 pm seattle time
i'm finally back to my dorm

four name tags!!! :D 

plus a new bag!

my stomach still hurts :( i dunno what to do.
gonna rest soon and do some research about it later.

and i drew the spaceman on Hardwell's "Call Me a Spaceman" song a few days ago

D: stomach!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment