www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 18, 2012

Tuesday

Have been in my lab since morning.
It's 3:30 pm now.
Hopefully I'll be done with my work soon cuz I'm having stomachache again... :(
Jeez feel like throwing up now.
I think it's because of jet lag :(
I want to go back and rest.

Update:
I'm back home now. Didn't finish my work but I emailed my PI.
Special thanks to Frances. Sometimes I just need some good advice from friends.
We'll see how everything turns out.

I'll be busy tomorrow.
Have to go to a training in the morning which I will wake up and be on time for no problem.
Then I'm going to lab again that afternoon to clean some stuff up.

I'm going to nap now. My back actually hurts. I think I'm just too tired. Not having enough sleep recently.
:/

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment