www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 15, 2012

Going back to Seattle

Have been meeting up with my friends these few days.

On Thursday I met up with Ping ping.
I'm glad I met her one year ago in the club. She's a nice person.
She also said that I'm an optimistic person which I have never thought of before.

Anyway,
I'm almost done with packing and going to say goodbye to my parents tonight.
I'll miss them! And my friends in taiwan.

Looking forward to start my third year in college!
All the challenges ahead.
Must be exciting!
Plus I'm going to be 21 this school year ;)

I sure am optimistic!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Dan,
    Our family had such good time this summer when you and Andrew were in Taiwan. Mom and I believe you have become a grown up and your thoughts are more mature than before. We are so glad. Wish you a very productive and successful University Junior year. Cheers,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dad!! i'll see you next year.

    ReplyDelete