www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 23, 2012

Sunday

Worked on my scholarship application and I finished it.

Just went to the building meeting.
Yeh I'm second year here in Stevens court so nothing's new.

Had nothing to do :((
It's only like 9 pm something...
So I decided to cut my own hair!!
So I set up my chair and newspaper on the floor and got the clipper out.
But then I chickened out. So I cleaned all the things up.
Lol what was I doing!!??
Anyway I'll probably do it during the weekend.

Getting busy tomorrow!
School's starting. And I have to finish up some work for my lab which is due on Wednesday.

I'll just go to bed then... Since I have nothing to do :/

And I feel like I'm catching a cold :(
Hope not.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment