www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Sep 20, 2012

I have this weird feeling now

I dunno but I somehow feel like crying.
It's like happy and sad at the same time.
Like I met so many people I've seen before but have never known them.
Like I'm part of this world but feel so distant from the world.

I talked to this girl from the English class I took during winter quarter of my freshman year. She's Megan. She's also volunteering.
I saw this guy from my bioengineering cohort. He was living in Stevens court last year as well.

I'm just having so much feelings right now.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you like helping people. Further, you can feel self-accomplishment throughput the volunteering process. Great job. I am so proud of you.
    We all have mixed feeling sometimes. Sometimes we laugh, but at the tsame time we dropped tears. This is normal human feeling. Don't worry.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete