www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 4, 2012

Sunday

Woke up. Took a shower. Then had "breakfast" at 4 something (I define breakfast in terms of sequence of meal, not the time of meal)
Studied a bit so my breakfast was digested.
And then went to IMA at around 6:00.
Worked out and met Joe. My roommate last year!!!
So glad to see him. We talked a bit and he said he is doing material science.

Felt a little bit nausea in the middle of my work out.
No!!!
But I still managed to do all the weight machines.

After work out I decided to take night ride back because I'm not feeling awesome. (stupid stomach)
While i was waiting for the night ride, i went back to ima and took the brochure for night ride. Figured out the night ride schedule with some other people.

Anyway, I'm at a pho place now. Hopefully I can finish my pho... :/
Stomach still acting stupid.
Please let me finish it because I need the calories for muscle!!

Done with statistic readings yesterday.
I'm starting my biology reading today.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment