www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 26, 2012

first day of school

it went pretty well.
though had my first class at 9:30, i did so much today.
woke up at 8:00 and took a shower and when i wanted to go back to my room, i found out that i accidentally locked myself out.... D:
i was like putting my face on my door and begging it, "please open.... ehhhhh"
so i ended up walking to terry front desk with my flip-flops and shirts and a t-shirt... so cold...
anyways, with the keys i finally got back and got ready for class.

first class was bioen 315, Biochemical and Molecular Bioengineering. it was fine. the professor is super chill. it's in the south most part of the campus. during the class, i saw a bunch of familiar faces and met Alex.
second class was bioen 316, Biomedical Signals and Sensors. it was confusing. we have to do calculations for ECG.
third class is biology 220; it is near the fountain.
so the whole class basically works all the way up the campus.
it's like the bioengineers get closer to each other. we get to see each other more often.

anyway, after all my classes, i chilled a bit in my room and had my lunch.
then i went to my research lab.
i was kind of lost and not sure whether i'm doing the right thing as a student helper...
so i just dumped away some biohazard material and threw away some boxes.
but i got to see Justin and Lee in the end. Lee is going to teach me how to make PLGA tomorrow.
yes, i'm going to the lab tomorrow after my classes which is 5:50 pm.

so after that, i went to IMA and worked out for 2 hours. :D
must gain even more muscle this quarter!!!!! >:(
so my work out schedule is probably going to be Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. but i'm not sure yet. have to see how my lab schedule turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment