www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 21, 2012

I don't know if I'm sad or angry but I think I feel both.
I'm not blaming anyone or what.
It's just like the things I did in 8 days in new York city were:
Went to 1/8 of central park.
Went to time square for 3 hours
Went to apple store
Went to a park I think it's called waterside or something and took some photo.
Went out and had dinner at several Asian restaurants.

Yup that's all.

Now Andrew is driving me back from a super classy place in New York. It's highline park. It's so late and there are still do many people classy people. Like girls with skirts and high heels. Boys with suits and beards.

So This is our night:
Andrew took me to Webster hall. And the same time we met Miko she gave me a gift and I gave her one too.
And when Andrew and I walked to Webster hall. It's apparently not open.
So Miko suggested us to go to Le Bain.
And we drive there and then the people at the door told us invitation only.
And I think there are two main reasons for that.
1) we look too fucking young
2) we look too fucking Asian

So if I could ever start my life again, I would choose to start college 4 years later than the average.
So instead I'll start my college at 21 years old.
In this way, I'll be stronger. Which means I'll look better and older.
And I'm already old enough to go to clubs and bars.

Yup. Gotta love the lemon life has been throwing at me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment