www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 12, 2012

body temp is 99.1 F now
low-grade fever i guess... still not feeling completely well.

i've been reading so many pages of paper for PHG recently and i still have like more then 50 pages to read! so tired of it already.
ahhh... screw it. i'll just take my online final and end my winter quarter.
i'll do laundry first. and take out trash and then i'll start my final.

so cold out there. where is spring!???
hate it... have to stay in all day and feel depressed...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! My goodness, it's another grand slam (4.0 full score). Congratulations! I am sure you will more great scores.

    How is the fever? Try to drink more water. It should reduce the body temperature and make you feel better. But, if the temperature keeps in high level. Should go to see doctor.

    Get well soon.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...
    i'm still not feeling well though...
    it's 102 F now.

    ReplyDelete