www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 20, 2012

experienced NYC!

though we went out a little late today, but it was pretty nice!!
walked in a small section of the central park and then went to the apple store.
again, i'm amazed how busy and urbanized this place is.
i told Andrew to promise me to take me to other parts of the Central Park tomorrow.
and i think we are going to SOHO tomorrow as well and hopefully the Empire State Building.
it's going to be awesome!

took some good amount of photos today.
and yeh we went to have dinner with Miko, our high school friend, at a super cool restaurant called Ninja!
it's where Ninjas do magic trick and then scary the hell out of you when you are having dinner with your friends.
should take more photos tomorrow and hopefully more photos of people showing me around.
i want to remember them taking me around the city.

thanks Andrew and Miko. for showing me NYC.
and thanks Gary. for driving us back from downtown Newark haha stupid light rail closes before 2:00 am. but NY subway runs 24 hours which is awesome.

here is one of the photos i took today.
i hope i can get more of this kind of photo. thanks for being my model andrew.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you guys went for an interesting trip. I am sure you want to see more. I would like to see central park an empire building myself, but just don't have the chance. Lucky you!!

    However, I saw you went back to Newark very late like 2 or 3 am. It is not safe outside, especially in Newark an NYC neighborhood. Make sure you go back earlier.

    Have fun.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete