www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 10, 2012

it's almost the end of my winter quarter....

so yeh.... i'm pretty lucky this quarter to have my finals all done before most people. i will be pretty done next monday!
just have to finish all those articles from my PHG class.
and yeh since the mid  of my winter quarter, i've started to go work out 3 times a week in IMA.
and i'm gaining weight which is awesome.
i want more muscles!! must keep it up throughout my spring quarter!!

i'll say my winter quarter went pretty well. and my new year resolutions are really being worked on.
though i still think i should spend more time with my roommates!

hmmm... yeh oh! i'll be going to somewhere near downtown this monday for my research lab!
finally, i get to start working!
looking forward to it.

and i'm so excited about my new york trip! can't wait to see my brother and some other friends in New York! again, it's such an amazing place!

yup. have to get back to my reading now... :/
so many to read... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment