www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 27, 2012

second day of school

not a good day.

so i was late for the first class.
met my roommate's gf in biology class.
then i went back to my room and had lunch and packed up a bit for research lab after my class.
then had my first bioen lab. it was fun. got to play with EKG and stuff.
then i was late to my last class BIO 490
i kind of want to drop the class though... like there is assigned homework for it.
i read my email and they said my ID card for the research center was ready!! :D so excited!
then i took the shuttle to SLU hoping that the visitor center was still open.

but nope, it's close and the worst part is i couldn't even get the temporary ID card so i couldn't even get in the building. :(((
i tried to call my lab. no one picked up the phone.
i emailed the post doc, she's too busy to reply.
so i ended up walking around and had a hot chocolate and bought a sandwich.
(and had a few cigarettes... i know it's really bad for my body but trust me, i only smoke when i'm really stressed out and yes, i was really stressed out)

sad day sad day.
sigh... imma start my reading and homework now.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. I didn't know you smoke.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do dad. not a big deal. not like i'm smoking everyday. maybe one or two once in a while. don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being an adult. Need to be responsible for the consequence of you decision. We both know how the cigarette harms your lung by seeing the picture. You good scientist should know better than anyone else.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete