www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 1, 2012

Wednesday

Woke up this morning at 7 am and saw light glowing from my alarm clock and then I recognized the noise from heater! The power is back!!! And I just got out o my bed and start plugging all my electronics back to the plug. (I unplugged because I don't want possible sudden impulse to destroy my stuffs) And adjusted my alarm clock to 7:07 am :) And yeh fell asleep again and my day starts later at 11:48 am which was too late!! I took a quick shower dressed up and quick walked all the way to Kane hall. Man almost late to class. Im now waiting for my bio lab. Gonna be done around 8:20 pm. And then im thinking of getting my stuff and study at library tonight. Since 1. I'm way more productive in library. 2. I like how the library feels like a little club where it's still so vibrant even though it's 1 am. Like I can feel the same way as people who are also studying so late in the night. Yup. I'm done with all the paper btw. I'm reviewing biology right now... And then after bio midterm I have to review public health genomics...

No comments:

Post a Comment