www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 7, 2012

another busy day

just finished my PHG online midterm
read so many articles for PHG today. i feel my eyes are falling off...
and still have to catch up with all the readings i missed...
i have to start my biology reading and stats reading soon...

professor from the research lab emailed me back finally (yay!)
and he wants me to meet him on wednesday at 10 am if i remembered correctly.
10 am is so early but no complain! it's research lab and you made so much efforts to get in!!
anyway, he assigned me to read yet another paper....

omg i'm so "paper-full" right now...

ok i'm going to bed really soon or more like now....

my plan for tomorrow.
finish class, go work out, go study at library. and upload a new batch of photos!

oh oh must do my crow experiment but there're too many people at the red square after my first class; all crows are gone by that time.
i'll probably wait till people go to class then.

ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment