www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 2, 2012

thursday

at least i'm not feeling like i have to be beside a toilet or something right now.
i'm think my stomach is getting better.
only had a few crackers and half of a sandwich for the whole day...
don't feel like eating AT ALL!!

yeh i'm at the library again! because i'm much much more efficient here than in my room
hopefully i'll be able to finish my bio review tonight!
then after bio midterm tomorrow, i have to study for PHG.

oh the professor from the research lab i'm applying said "Excellent!" after i emailed my critical analysis to him. he asked me to email him my class schedule and fill out a volunteer form.
i guess that means I'M IN!!!?

oh and got my stats midterm back today. i got 19.5 over 21.
so it's like 92 on the percentile. :)
my hard work paid off!

just cut the card i found days ago into pieces
on my way to odegaard I held the pieces in my palm and threw a few pieces into a trash bin at a time.
there's no way it's going to get into the wrong hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment