www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 5, 2012

taking a little break....

have been like studying so hard since last Monday... it's like a full week of hardcore studying.
managed to finish a lot of stuff
like i caught up with bio reading though new readings are coming up and i can't start it right now...
just finished stats hw and reading is still ahead of class schedule. so i'll say stats is going well
one page from my stats homework...
@@
i literally spent 2 days doing my stats homework!!

yeh anyway, my PHG is so fucked up right now.
i'm like behind so many lectures and i get like more than 10 papers to read and the midterm is tomorrow
so obviously i'm doomed...

and the professor asked for my class schedule so we can arrange lab hours. i sent him my schedule.
but he hasn't reply since like wednesday...

;( 

well i still managed to go work out on friday afternoon and flickred to stay connected with my flickr friends.

yeh... i'll still be super busy next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment