www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 2, 2012

:((((( horrible night...

Had the worst stomachache since, I dunno last quarter before I started my medication.

Came back to my dorm last night at around 2 something am. And then I started feeling like throwing up...

I dunno if it's food poisoning or what. Or if it's acid reflux... i had an energy drink when i'm studying at the library and i didn't even finish the whole bottle. maybe it's the energy drink??

though I'm feel better now but still not completely normal...  Why? Stomach... why?

2 comments:

  1. Dan,
    I think your daily life schedule is the key to your health. 1. You ofent sleep late and get up late. This should have bad impact to your health. 2. Becuase you get up late, you sometimes don't have time to eat. This is very bad to your already weak stomach. Furthermore, your late schecdule results only maybe two meals or even one meal per day. This is also very bad to your stomach.
    It's time to do some changes. Don't give yourself too much room and keep saying there is nothing I can do. Yes. You can start doing good change right away and especially good to your stomach.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ok ok i'll try to go to bed earlier today
    i'll say 1 something!? hmm only if i'm done with my bio review though...

    ReplyDelete