www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 24, 2012

friday so far

biology midterm went hmmmm well i guess.
i was there almost 12:30 so i didn't get time to fill out my name and stuff on the scantron before i started my test.
almost ran out of time but fortunately i got all the questions done and had some time left to fill out my name and section info and stuff.
but i felt like i'm probably just going to get a little above average.

but the score for the midterm has already been posted which is unbelievably fast!
i got 81.45 out of 90 which is 90.5 out of 100.
the average is 67.85 out of 90 which is 75.38 out of 100.
the highest score is 86 out of 90 which is 96 out of 100. mine is close to the highest score! yay me!!

and my statistic midterm turned out not too bad
i got 16 out of 20
the average is 13 out of 20
well not really satisfied... there's one stupid question i should not have messed up...

went to IMA after my bottle and cup cleaning. i cleaned all of my water bottles and cups and changed the filter thing for my BRITA.
my work out went well.
oh and after my work out i went to a weight in stevens court. i'm like 61 kg!! gained 1 kg :D yay! way to go!

played guitar for like almost 3 hours afterwards.

anyway, there goes another busy week... and here comes another busy weekend... i still have that paper... and stat homework...
and have to start to read or else i won't be able to catch up...

No comments:

Post a Comment