www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Feb 24, 2012

so frustrating!!

like i woke up at 5:55 am and then open my macbook and then went to the registration site
I started hitting the reload button and it's taking forever to load.
i want my class!!!!

not till 6:20 something i finally got the access on my macbook
but it's still not working well....

so i turned to my iPhone using the 3G instead of the sucky school internet
and yes!!!!!!!! success!!! i got my classes
well i didn't get into the one on my list but the alternative actually works better! so yay!!!
and that's only 13 credits....
have to fit a 2 credit I&S class....
so far most of them are conflicting with my classes.

whatever, it's good enough

here's my lovely schedule


can't do anything about the 9:30 class :(
that's the only choice so.... DEAL WITH IT!!

2 comments:

  1. I have 930 classes Mon, Tues, and Wed too. We should grab breakfast together. (Well you know I'm joking... hahahah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? :D haha i'll probably throw up.

    ReplyDelete