www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Oct 3, 2012

wednesday

same as usual busy as fuck.
had my paper revised in the writing center.
i'm also setting up some stuff for photo club.
gonna be an officer this quarter for the club.
i want it running again!!
and yeh doing homework and reading.
not saying that being busy is bad.
it's fun actually. i like to keep myself busy, but at the same time, i loose my time on socializing and stuff.

and as for health, it really depends on my emotion, largely the subconscious part.
i've been having this morning sickness (i'm not pregnant) since Monday.
like i woke up in the midnight felt like throwing up.
and at the morning, i still felt like throwing up.
but it usually got better after 11 am.
which is stupid...

anyway. i have to keep myself productive. so i won't get anxious so i won't feel like throwing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment