www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Oct 25, 2012

Never Let Me Go

so I have an assignment for my biofuture class
I have to write an analysis of a movie from a list.
hmmm... I want to watch... Splice! wait.... Never Let Me Go looks a bit less Hollywoodish. I'll watch this one then.
got some popcorn. plugged audio to my awesome speakers.

then I watched it and sobbed at the end of the movie... ;(
it's so sad...


even though i think i'm supposed to be studying for my 326 midterm on friday, i feel like doing something other than that cuz like... i don't know... have been doing too much stuff lately.

well. it's an awesome movie. highly recommended! and yes, it involves biofuture stuff.


and i personally think this quote stands out the most.
"You poor creatures. I wish I could help you."

No comments:

Post a Comment