www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Oct 14, 2012

sunday

went to IMA for 3 and a half hours! heck yes!!!
worked on my whole body except abs cuz i don't want to get stomachache after my work out.
hope i'll be back to gym on Tuesday! and Thursday!

also it's started raining since Friday.
Seattle weather is back!

and since my last photo club meeting, i've been noticing my surrounding much more than i used to be.
they were talking about fall color. the tress changing colors.
it's so beautiful when you actually notice them while you're walking on campus.
took this while i was on my way to IMA

sadly, i've been rushing to classes and have no time to enjoy the changing season.
but i'll get a chance on tuesday afternoon when the club members go out and take pic pic.

school work is on schedule. i guess. i've been trying really hard not to lag behind the class schedule and it has made my life super busy.
i'm going to start my biopower essay now. and also start the reading for biofuture class.

No comments:

Post a Comment