www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Oct 16, 2012

the situation

so i contacted with the RAs and they said the inspector will come in today and check my room.
and so i left the samples i collected yesterday on my bed.

i received an email from the RA
saying that they only saw carpet beetles
and that i have to clean up the cups with soapy water i made.

anyway, after i got back to my dorm
my bed again was disassembled. the mattress leaning to the wall, bed sheet, comforter, and pillows on my chair. and there's a note left by the inspector.

she said that they didn't see any bed bugs. but they saw carpet beetles in the sample.
but she'd taken my samples to be checked under microscope. she also put a few insect traps in my room which will be collected a week later.
and she also complemented me on the cups i made. she called it, "clim-up interceptors"; that's such a better name.
anyway, i have to wait for the result now but i'm still pretty sure i have bed bugs.

i guess this will resolve soon since i had my samples prepared.
i'm so proud of the way I deal with this problem with my science knowledge.
you know, the samples, and the "climb-up interceptors."

but sigh, now i have to clean up my room all over again. i will also vacuum my room.which is probably going to take the whole afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment