www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Oct 19, 2012

and i'm screwing up my research lab work cuz i haven't been going to the lab for two weeks :(

i don't know
it's hard to keep up with high quality school work with so much stuff I'm dealing with lately... bed bugs, att cellular plan, photo club.
i mean i have to deal with them but they're taking away my time and i haven't been to the gym for a week now.
i guess i'm just not working hard enough to manage my time...

just received a reply from my weekly report from my PI saying that I haven't been working enough in lab and if I can't fulfill the requirement, I'll have to go to another lab...
;(
i responded just now saying that i'm sorry and blah blah...

hope everything will work out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment