www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Oct 19, 2012

tons of rain lately.

so they said i don't have bed bug problem
anyways, i cleaned my room completely. i hope that will solve the problem.

went to photo club meeting yesterday. helped carried studio equipment in a ridiculous shower.
got all soaked when i was back to my room. i also stepped into a huge and deep puddle... :(
i had my clothes and shoes dried up with my awesome little fan.

i love my biofuture class. it's so thought stimulating. like thoughts related to stuff about life.
like we talked about disabilities today and how left-handedness should fit into the picture.

gonna get stuff done this weekend.
have 2 midterms next week...
and after that it's freaking Freaknight!!! gonna party so hard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment