www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Oct 22, 2012

Midterm on Monday

So the professor called it a "quiz"
Which is totally wrong.
It's a god damn midterm.
I reviewed a bit. I mean like I understand the materials but I'm not sure how ill do on the test because its all problem solving.
He's going to give us problems and we'll have to solve it step by step.
I'm kind of confident but at the same time worried that I'm over confident...
I went to the review session but i didn't like really studied for it. Like i didnt sit down and review it.

:/ I guess I'll like screw up the test completely or something because that's usually what I do.

Still have like homework due Wednesday and Friday. Tons of reading due Friday.
That's still a lot of works.

Geez can't wait for the week to end already!! I am going to party so freaking hard on Friday!!
Always remember study hard, party hard!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment