www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 31, 2012

Weird

So I just woke up cuz my iPhone plugged and laying under my pillow was vibrating crazily and stuff. At the moment I woke up I heard some loud outside like a boom, and saw a flash, I think it's something breaking down or something. And all the lights inside my room was shining crazily. My alarm clock, airport express, and just everything that has an LED on it. I realized the power is out. I looked out the window and yeh the whole Stevens court is out of electricity. The traffic light nearby and street light is down as well. Thanks science I have my flashlight. And nooooo our eater is down too which means its going to be cold. Oh just check the Seattle city light website. There's a huge power outage affecting 800 or so north of the campus. Is this related? But I says it started at 4:30 but it's like 5:30 when I saw all the weird things. And the sky looks kinda pretty because there're stars!!! Lol Dunno if it's large scale enough to produce this effect... What happened? I might have to save some battery for my iPhone though. Make it short. I'll update you if I know anything later!! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone And apparently my blog press isn't working. So I have use safari.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like something happening in x file. I'd guess something electricity utility just exploded causing lighting flashing and power outrage. What an experience. Lucky you.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup it's kinda fun to gather information about the situation just after it happened. it's like a mystery!!

    ReplyDelete