www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 26, 2012

1 day left till interview....!

so i'm almost done with my 15 minute powerpoint
hopefully my interview on friday will go well.
i'm actually typing up what i'm going to say during my presentation
it's like running through it by myself
i won't print it out or bring it to the interview
typing it out kinda structuralize my presentation so i'll know what to say then

my bio reading is falling behind schedule again
PHG as well...
and have statistics midterm on friday. i've already written out the note sheet for the midterm
so i'm pretty ready for it.

hmmm.... yeh wednesday day is my crazy day if you haven't know yet.
have class from 12 pm to 8 pm

dunno if i'm productive enough or what...
feel like i could have done more...
:/

yeh i started to post my new photos as you can see from the flickr updates on top of the blog

enjoy my photos!

ok i'm going to bed now...
haven't been sleeping enough
kinda tired...


No comments:

Post a Comment