www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 21, 2012

saturday

hung out with Frances and her friends Friday night. oh wait that's Thursday night.... totally confused right now.
we wandered around the campus and had fun with snow.

last night (friday night), France and I saw "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" at a movie theater.
it was a good movie... well i've read the book in high school so i the movie totally made sense.

today (Saturday) just went back from an optional make up lab for biology.
you know my wednesday lab was cancelled...
i decided to go because i think it's going to help a lot with my midterm which is coming up on monday.

hmmm and yeh... studying and processing photos for the rest of my long weekend.

eating my brunch at 16 pm right now. it's salad!!
walnut, dried apple, grapes, crushed blue cheese. nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment