www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 4, 2012

Second day of school

It was alright except the part when I got acid reflux symptoms during noon.

Bio class was alright but I didn't get a seat cuz I was late.
Stat class was alright. Sounds exciting and fun. Looking forward to learn some new stuff from the class.
PHG was totally awesome. It's like a class designed for me. I love the subjects discussed. Like the social, ethical...etc issues on genetic test, gene modifying stuff.

It's super rainy today. Glad I have my new North face jacket most of the day.
Haha I totally didn't wear a rainjacket cuz I didn't know it was raining so hard till the second class.

Now waiting at a restaurant for my order.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment