www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 3, 2012

first day of school

woke up at 11:00 am (i had a not so good sleep cuz i woke up several times)
took a shower, dressed up, had oatmeal and went to class
biology class was my first and last class of the day (the stat quiz section starts next week)

so i went to buy a birthday cake for one of my roommates; it's his birthday today.
then i went to work out :D
but my stomach wasn't feeling really well so i had to wrap it up in less than an hour i believe.
not a good start but at least i did ran to the IMA, ran on a treadmill, and pulled some weights.

i'm doing fairly well on my new years resolutions,
still taking PPI medication though i haven't really felt any improvement
i've started to work out again today which didn't go really well
i'm still trying to get into a research lab... i sent out emails yesterday asking for available positions but both of them are full. there's one more on my list, going to send an email later when my stupid organic chem grade is out. (my organic chemistry grade isn't out yet >:( )
and i think i'm spending more time with friends, still improving

here are some photos i took back in the Salt Lake city trip


Fountain

Stairs

5/6

No comments:

Post a Comment