www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 23, 2012

long weekend is over

so i think i've been quite productive during this long weekend

i'm ahead of schedule for all of my classes. done so much reading!!

i have one research paper to read left  (read like 3 paper this weekend) then i can finally schedule an interview with the professor
oh man i'm taking so long. i'm kinda worry it'll affect my possibility of getting admitted to the lab :(

and i've been processing my photos this weekend as well.
almost done. have around 150 photos left.
they're so pretty i can't wait to upload them and show them to you!!

i really have to thank the snow for giving me three extra days.

um what else...
yeh there has been more interaction between me and my roommates which is good.
i'm making efforts yay!! :D

and oh i have to start working out! i'll say sometime this week. maybe monday?
can't wait to gain more MUSCLE!

and yeh i should go to bed now!

good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment