www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Jan 10, 2012

really have no clue...
what is happening to me?

i kept going to my first class late.
it's at 12:30 pm. how can i be late to a 12:30 class?

woke up today at like 11:40 am and felt like a zombie
like i feel so lost. and was late to bio class and had to sit on the floor.
after the class i bought my sandwich at by George,
i thought i took out my husky card and handed it to the cashier, but the cashier turned around and swiped my card with another machine... obviously, i handed her my debt card...

i found an empty seat and as i was consuming my sandwich, i felt like throwing up...
it's a different feeling from acid reflux

i have been feeling so weak and empty.
and different.
so tired.

as for my homework and stuff,
i think i'm slowly catching up.
oh and research articles... so much to do...

i'm very sorry if i disappointed you in anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment