www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 30, 2013

weekend

Friday was basically the same as Thursday.
(kinda like my routine now hahaha)
Saturday same but went partying with F that night.
we went to two bars had some drink and we went to a dance club.
we had lots of fun!
we also talked about deep stuff as we always do.

Sunday.
did chores. dishes laundry. and i also went to my lab.
did go to the gym because i danced too much on Saturday night and i want my body to recover from that plus the workouts throughout the week.

anyway, so far i'm enjoying my break a lot!
and i know i'll be busy again when the school starts.
judging from how many scholarships i'll have to apply and how much work i still need to do for my project....


going to see my friend at the airport tmr morning so yeh going to bed soon have to wake up early

No comments:

Post a Comment