www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 18, 2013

But autumn quarter

Friday was fun. worked in the lab and went to the end of the year dinner with my lab then went to Capitol Hill with friends.
Things got a bit out of hand later that night because of our drunkness but everything's fine now.

Finished my grad school application essay on Saturday and packed up on Saturday night. my friend drove me back to his home on Sunday.
Now I'm back to my friends home and staying here for a week with his family.
The view is gorgeous here
and it's snowing a little today.
I'm really enjoying my time off from work and school right now.
feels awesome!

here are some photos so far!


 photo on our way to Omak. isn't the view breathtaking?


my friend and me.


some panorama of Omak. it's a small town.

then my friend brought me and his friends with their kid to a nearby lake called Greenlake
it's frozen. but you can still see the water at the bottom.






pretty huh?? :D




and i have finally started working on my photos and video from freak night. so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment