www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 4, 2013

my GRE scores are out

verbal i got a worse result. 152 which is a 53% percentile. i got 154 last time.
math i got a better result. 167 which is a 95%. i got 162 last time.
writing i got a better result. 3.5 which is a 35% percentile. i got 3.0 last time.

i'm doing well.
my acid reflux has been greatly improved since yesterday which is awesome.
still having sore throat and coughing. it's taking forever for me to recover from that.

school works are going well.
a final project is due this week and me and my group are almost done with that.
just have a few more papers to really worry about and most are not due until next week.
and they're not really hard.
i don't even want to worry about my CSE final next Wed. it's easy. I'll just do my best do not want to spend extra time on studying for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment