www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 26, 2013

thursday

working in the lab now even though it's almost 10 pm...

monday. i said goodbye to my friend at the airport
then I had a meeting with my PI
did some work and went to the bar and drank alone.

Tuesday
I started to work out
worked in the lab for a while
and went home.

Wednesday
the gym was closed :(
and my whole body was sore
so I went to the lab for a bit then had a dinner with my friend F at Denny's
went to her place and had a drink afterward then went home

Thursday.
went to U vill to get something
then went to the gym even though my body is sore. I still did a bit of weight lifting.
then here I am working in the lab.

it's funny how I struggle every time I have to get on my bike since Wednesday.... my legs are super sore

anyway.... i'm glad I still have a week and a few days of break.
gonna party during the New Years Eve with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment