www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 24, 2013

tuesday

hey guys I was back from Omak on Sunday afternoon.
Sunday was really interesting. we had a bachelor party for a friend of my friend.
really really interesting.

monday. i said goodbye to my friend at the airport
he's went to Texas for Christmas and he'll be back on the 30th.
went to a bar alone Monday night had a whisky 7 double shot.
then i fell asleep around 11 something thanks alcohol.

i'm like really bored.
but i also have to work in the lab.
so that should keep me from boredom.
I just went grocery shopping.
talking to my mom now.
and i'm going to the gym later and will head to my lab after that.
and i'm gonna drink more tonight since it's Christmas eve (yeh? justifiable)


No comments:

Post a Comment