www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 2, 2013

last week of school facing pretty bad depression/anxiety(?) right now

so my Thanksgiving wasn't so great.
i got sick the second night and threw up twice and had diarrhea
my friend and his family took very good care of me.
(i even got my friend sick and he threw up as well)
i didn't really eat anything for i think two days. cuz i was really afraid that i might throw up again.
but i've started eating again on Sunday. but I'm still feeling weak and stomach still isn't recovered yet.

i am back two years ago when i always felt like throwing up.
i know for sure that's it's my acid reflux so i'm taking my proton pump inhibitor every morning right now
and hopefully i'll recover sometime this week.

and today i just feel awful all the time.
i don't really know why but i just keep thinking very negatively on everything.
like EVERYTHING.
how i am less attractive or desirable than most people, how many work i have to do and i don't think i can do them well... etc.
it's weird how when i'm weak physically makes me feel so anxious and depressed.

but yeh. i really have to go through this week or the stupidest week ever because there's no point of having class right now. it's finals next week and my instructors have basically covered all of the materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment