www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Dec 30, 2013

oh and its two days from 2014 now

looking back, its been a super great year!

let's review my resolutions:
✓   1. get more experience in research and also apply for scholarships
comments: yup. i got a scholarship and i gained many new skills especially during my research in Taipei.

✓? 2. keep working out!! should gain at least 2-3 kg of weight by the end of 2013.
comments: didn't really go to the gym this year but i always did when i was on the break like spring break and winter break. dunno if i gained 2-3 kg :/ i should weigh myself lol.

✓   3. go to more parties (this should be an easy one since I'll be 21 by March 2013; I seriously can't wait)
comments: i did and i had so much fun!!!

✓? 4. keep the creativity; don't stop taking photos.
comments: well i still took photos but not as much...

i learned and grew a lot personally and in many other aspects.
but it's time to look forward.

my 2014 resolutions:
1. yet again, keep gaining weight. keep eating and working out
2. make major steps in personal life
3. keep up with my good work in lab and school like get more scholarship
4. be a happier person. work on my personal issues like anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment