www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 14, 2013

thursday

over this week,
things have changed so much.
i'm still kind of adjusting.
but didn't really have time to really sit down and think about them cuz finals and projects and papers are  due this week or next week.
i just finished my final for 335, it doesn't go so well i think.
i heard some people complaining about the difficulty but dunno if i'm in the norm or not.
i have 210 final tomorrow, so gonna spend my day and night studying for that.
and I have a project and a paper due next wednesday so gonna be pretty busy recently.

so yeh as i mentioned things have changed this week.

first, I kind of upset one of my best friends over the weekend. I was a bit paranoid that I might lose her as my best friend and I would be all alone and stuff.
I apologized and everything's fine now. 

second, I was awarded a scholarship and I'm kind of surprised about it since I've been turned down most of the time regarding academics. I mean I'm doing well in school but I just don't feel like I'm recognized or something. I guess my hard works pay off eventually.

third, this one is really really personal and I would not talk about it on the blog.
it's a totally new things to me and i'm glad it just happened.
I'll just put a big smiley face for the third one :D

yeh. i can't wait for the quarter to be over you know. it's getting a bit overwhelming now.
all the works and all the emotions and feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment