www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 4, 2013

another crazy day

yay! crazy day combo!!! At least three days in a row.
I haven't really sit down and done nothing for a while.
I guess this is good because I'm super productive!
oh and it seems like getting off from DAA has not affected my mood yet and hopefully it won't.
I was going back and forth between the lab in UW campus and the one is SLU today getting stuff from there and found out I need other stuff from another lab.
And got out of lab around 9 pm and got some food from the Ave (usually I just have mircowave dinner from the frig but I want to reward myself today for working so hard :P)
I made so many stuff today! and they're so pretty!
I can feel my legs are screaming painfully, "no more walking!"
anyway, going to bed soon waking up tomorrow at 8:30 as usual.
I'm glad I've done my homework and reading already. If not, I would not be able to spend all day in my research lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment