www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 8, 2013

have a great one your ass

so I'm finally 21 and it means nothing.
fucking shit
I'm super angry upset and depressed right now.
i though i can do anything go anywhere but that's definitely not true for this fucking world and fucking me.
so i decided to go to a club tonight, friday night to have some fun.
but when i was going in and had my id check that fucking bouncer told me that i could not go in.
i was like what wait.
but i don't want to argue cuz there's another person behind me going in too.
as i walked out and i heard them laughed and shit.
i mean what the fuck.
i'm super super sad right now and i don't want to talk to anyone and fuck this world.

i'm back home now and just going to drink by myself and fucking get buzzed and shit.
i have my own alcohol and no one can stop me from drinking them

fuck this.

No comments:

Post a Comment