www.flickr.com
daniellih's items Go to daniellih's photostream

Mar 24, 2013

Saturday Sunday

Met with a few friends today for dinner.
Then I went to a party in Foundation nightclub myself.
I had like 2 shots of vodka before I left but I wasn't feeling anything so I got two more drinks in the club.
I finally felt the alcohol!! And so I went on the dance floor and danced so hard. It has been such a long time since I danced so hard. I felt great!!

Then I came back and met up with the friends again cuz they were having party but it turned out most of them are hella drunk and it was a mess. People arguing and puking.
As a friend, I want to help him out to sort the mess out.
So I did. And there were so much drama involved. Of course I'm not part if the drama. So much drama that I didn't feel comfortable thinking about it.
And here I am sitting at his place with another friend waiting for the drunk guys to feel better.
I'm not complaining or anything. It's pretty fun to actually help people out. I love helping people.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment